Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stella damasus to Mercy Johnson on her wedding


Despite the wide criticisms on the marriage Stella Damacus shows solidarity to Mercy Johnson, she was one of the first to wish her a happy married life, she was quoted to say “Happy married life to the sexy and bold diva mercy Johnson. God bless ur marriage and love for each other”. This first wish from Stella suggest her approval, it is a first indication that the Nollywood actress's decision is supported and approved by her friends and colleagues  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read so many content regarding the blogger
lovers except this paragraph is really a pleasant post, keep it
up.
Here is my webpage : jetzt klicken

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the net
the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you,
I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly
don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
Visit my blog post ; klicken

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.
I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come back later in life.
I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice evening!
Also visit my page :: hier klickhier