Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Unusual appeal of a dismissed (rapist) Soldiers


Please what happened has happened; this is the first time I am involved in such a thing. The Chief of Army Staff should please forgive us. Some of us have children; it is the handiwork of the enemy.”  


continued he said,I am from Akwa Ibom, my name is Nse, I am 33 and married with two children: a boy and a girl; they should forgive us. This is the first time I have been involved in a thing like this

That was the plea for mercy by one of the for solders dismissed for rape who were found guilty of misdemeanour involving rape and extortion by the authorities of the Guards Brigade of the Nigerian Army,

Seriously, I hope there is a provision for clemency to all offender so they can do it again, I seriously hope there is in Nigeria Army

No comments:

Post a Comment